Sock Club FAQs
What is a Sock Club?
It is a series of 3 boxes created, dyed, print, and sew exclusively for the participants to the club. There is a very limited amount of these boxes, and they will be unique and non repeatable.
The boxes will be sent out throughout 2022.
It may happen that some box will be left from a collections and they will be sold to the general public after 12 months.
The boxes are inspired by our love for Yotam Ottolenghi recipes, the perfect fit of an hand-knit sock, and colours!
What will I receive?
Each box will have:
- enough yarn to make a pair of socks, hand-dyed in Zürich, Switzerland, by Penny Lane Yarns
- a unique bag, handmade, dyed and/or printed in Alsace, France, by La Cave à Laine
- a pattern to use the yarn by La Cave à Laine
- assorted surprises
How does it work?
You will receive one box every 4 months or so, starting March 2022 for a total of 3 boxes throughout the year.
Each box will be the perfect companion for your crafting adventure, the bag will be big enough to hold your projects and the yarn will be so stylish all your friends will want it!
Le 3 stagioni di Ottolenghi
1st instalment - March 2022
2nd instalment - August 2022
3rd instalment - October 2022
With each instalment you will receive:
- at least 100 g/400 mt of hand-dyed yarn by Penny Lane Yarns, made only for the club, collectable.
- 1 exclusive project bag, made only for the club, collectable. The bag will feature either a unique print, or hand-dyed colour, or hand-printed design. The project bag will be big enough to hold at least 1 skein of yarn.
- Various goodies to keep you amazed, surprised, and happy
- A pattern to make a pair of socks with the yarn in the box.
Club payments (pre-paid)
You have 3 choices, all pre-paid:
- Buy 1 box at the time full price + delivery, delivered March 2022
- Buy 2 boxes with 5% discount + delivery, delivered March and August 2022
- Buy all 3 boxes with 10% discount + delivery, delivered March, August and October 2022
Subscription will close on end of February 2022.
First box will be delivered in March 2022.
Why to I have to pre-pay?
The prepayment is necessary for a good organisation and to keep everything exclusively. Prepaying will allow us to purchase the supplies for all the yarns and bags in one go, getting the best price for the high quality fabric and fiber and gears we use. Also pre-payment will give us enough serenity to make everything in a relaxed and untroubled environment.