Christmas sneak peeks
As you already know (especially if you've subscribed to my newsletter, because you have, right?) Christmas is approaching and here at La Cave à Laine (aka my sitting room, which is the center hub of the operations) we are excited and busy! My attention is now equally divided between markets and the online shop. Soon you'll find many updates on the online shop, with new wooly (and cotton) unique accessories to buy for you and to gift to all your friends. But how could you be always up to date about my online and offline whereabouts? You have many many ways to do so:
- Subscribe to my newsletter: it goes out absolutely random, so do not worry about constant emails!
- Meet me in real life! Where? At the next markets I partecipate to and I even organise with a bunch of artist friends:
- 15th of November 2015, from 10am to 4pm, Koffermarkt Basel, in the center of Basel, Swiss, where you'll be able to feel the softness of all my wool, but also shop for many other hand made gifts.
- 27th-29th of November 2015, Christmas Art Fair in Aesch, Swiss, where with other 4 friends we are organizing a wonderful selection of art and handmade gifts perfect for all pockets!
- 5th-6th December 2015, from 10am to 6pm, Marché deNoël at the Wesserling Pavillion des Createurs, where, while you visit the wonderful gardens, you can shop for a wide selection of handmade gifts.