Are you a knitter who loves to work on projects on-the-go? Or do you like to keep your knitting essentials organized in one place? Either way, having the right tools in your knitting bag can make all the difference in your knitting experience.
Here are the 5 must-haves for any knitter's bag:
- Scissors: A good pair of scissors is essential for any knitter. You never know when you'll need to snip a loose thread or cut your yarn. Look for scissors with sharp blades that can easily cut through your yarn without snagging it. And don't forget to keep them in their case to avoid accidents.
- Stitch holder: If you're working on a project with multiple parts, a stitch holder is a must-have. This tool allows you to hold stitches safely and securely while you work on other parts of your project. Our silicone stitch holders are perfect for keeping your stitches on hold, or to try out a top-down pullover! And they come in many colours!
- Row counter: Keeping track of rows can be a challenge, especially if you're working on a complex pattern. A row counter can help you stay organized and avoid mistakes. There are many types of row counters: our analog row counters are not only beautiful, but also very handy abd they count up to 99 rows/rounds!!!
- Stitch markers: Stitch markers are useful for marking specific stitches or sections in your project. They can help you keep track of your progress and make it easier to follow a pattern. Look for stitch markers that are easy to use and won't snag your yarn, like ours!
- Tape measure: A tape measure is essential for measuring your project's length or width, as well as checking gauge. Look for a tape measure that's retractable and easy to read, in centemeters AND inches, like our cool black tape measure!
A project bag is the perfect way to keep all of your knitting essentials organized in one place. Look for a bag that's big enough to hold your current project, needles, and all of your must-have tools. And if you're feeling really organized, consider a small box to keep everything in its place.
In conclusion, having the right tools in your knitting bag can make all the difference in your knitting experience. Whether you're a beginner or an experienced knitter, make sure you have these 5 must-haves in your bag, along with a project bag to keep it all organized.