Locally made by Adam&Eve in Alsace, this wool wash is especially conceived for La Cave à Laine.
It is perfect for hand washing your woollens. The bars are fragranced with lavender.
Water; Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil*, Sodium Hydroxide; Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender Essential Oil);
All ingredients are Ethically Sourced
How to use your wool wash bar:
- Add room temperature water to a bowl or sink large enough to fit your project.
- Wet the wool wash bar in the water and build up a good lather.
- Leave the bar out of the water to dry naturally.
- Gently mis the water to disperse the soap before adding your wool project.
- Leave your project in the water for 20 mins or more, fully submerged.
- Rinse in a fresh bowl of room temperature water, gently squeeze out the excess water, and dry flat.