Bold colours, fun lace short rows, many options to choose from and create your very own shawl, depending on the yarn you have in your stash!
This is a PDF download: once purchased you will receive an email with the relevant link.
Disponibile anche in Italiano!
Disponible en Français !
Duomo di Milano is a crescent shawl designed to let use all your pretty fingering scraps.
Alternating lace and garter short rows are forming a deep but yet very enveloping shawl.
The pattern features:
- charts for the lace, as well as written instructions
- flowchart to help you choose the best path based on the colours at your disposals
- historical background for the name
- stitch count at the end of each section of the shawl
- all the tips you need to make it YOUR shawl
Have fun knitting this shawl: go bold!
For EU Costumers: appropriate VAT will be added to your purchase